Born and educated in London, Melanie first fuelled her passion for design through a role with leading interior designer, Louise Bradley, in Knightsbridge. With her capabilities, knowledge, and skills, Melanie’s expertise was soon attracting high profile roles with some of the world’s leading design houses, architects, and clients including:
- Tino Zervudachi: Interior Designer, London
- Kengo Kuma: Architect, Tokyo
- Boeing Jets: Aviation Pioneers, USA
- Winch Designs: Award-Winning Design Studio, London
- Bond Technical Management:Yachting Audio/Visual, Monaco
- Colefax & Fowler Group: Designer and Distributor of Furnishings, Fabrics and Wallpaper, London
- Charles Jencks: Renowned Landscaper, London
- Graff Diamonds: Multinational Jeweller, London
- Chanel: Iconic Fashion House, France
- Chloé: Iconic Fashion House, France
- Annabel’s: Elegant Private Club, London
Melanie’s responsibilities within these companies allowed her to exhibit exemplary design and project management talent. She demonstrated an ability to oversee property builds and refurbishments, implement budget control in multiple currencies, and procure and manage sub-contractors and teams on a global basis.
As Melanie’s reputation accelerated, so did the number of commissions. Working directly with private clients, she demonstrated strong versatility and vision when undertaking key design briefs. From sourcing antiques at European fairs to commissioning bespoke artworks and furniture for private house refurbishments, Melanie’s vast array of knowledge soon transcended the usual profile of an interior designer.
With over fifteen years’ experience, Lemiena now boasts an enviable track record of clients, design achievements, and award-winning showcases, placing Melanie as an influential designer in the UK and internationally.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
GET IN TOUCH
Melanie’s ethos is to influence, connect and deliver the highest quality craftsmanship and design direction, at the most competitive price. Please do get in touch with the team below with any questions: